Monday, March 23, 2009

The hiatus

Well, Thus is the beginning of a new adventure in the life of Wezley. I didn't have much motivation to start re-start up a blog (well... mostly because I'm not a huge fan of writing) but after several conversations with a friend he motivated me so I decided to give it another shot.

Well, I suppose that I'll simply start off with a short explanation of the title.
"Megalomania" is a "A psychopathological condition in which delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or omnipotence predominate." (according to dictionary.com) Well... thats not the reason that I chose the word (though I'm sure that some may think it accurate!) It is for the second definition that dictionary.com gives that I chose it "An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions." As a servant of the most high God I feel it a duty to accomplish great things in my life. And I believe such should be the goal of all those who follow Him. The problem that some might have with this is that it may seem that I'm looking for "glory" or to be some type of "hero". But that is not so. The act of wanting to do grand things I believe is a righteous goal. In Matthew 5:16 we are told "Let your light so shine before men that they see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven." The question becomes "what is a grand act?" Well... Anything that give glory to God!

With that aside, I'm happy that I have been given the opportunity to move to Canada to bible work! I got all my paper work on Friday, got a vehicle And God willing will be heading out for the LOOONG and lonely 26hr trip to Edmonton, AB tomorrow! So with that I will bid all of my American friends tahtah and to all of my Canadian friends a big howdy! I'll post next when I get up to Canada. Keep my driving in prayers if thought of. Blessings
-Wezley Espinoza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home