Thursday, April 9, 2009

Snowy day in the west

"Wait a minute" I thought to myself, "Am I even on the road?" BUMP BUP BUMP "GAAHH!!" *swerves to the right* "huh, guess not." This is what I went through for most of the trip from Albuquerque, NM to Edmonton, AB. the west was having a record blizard... And I decided to drive through it! I remember at one such moment I was going through a "white out" I was going about 25mph and not looking in front of me because I couldnt see more then a foot that way,but rather had my head looking to the left through my side window following the white line to try to stay on the
road. So I was going and suddenly I realize that one again I was on my way off the cliff, so I do a sudden jerk of the wheel to the left and start "fish tailing" back and forth till I do several 360's and find myself on the other side (the
side (without the long fall down) Praise God I have a 4-wheel drive vehical! I got out and started again on my slow journey to Canada. I am here now and am VERY excited to work here, I have got a few studies ad am looking forward
to getting many more! I hope all is well with all and God bless. Till next time
-Wezley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home